Here's How It Works
Pack your personal and private items in the storage bins we'll provide you.
We'll pick your belongings up before you depart home.
Your items will be safe with us in our storage facility while you're away.
Upon arrival, we'll deliver your items to your door.
Top 5 Reasons Short Term Property Rental Owners Use Juujbox Storage
1. Most property owners want to keep their personal belongings off-premise and away from their tenants but still want quick access to them when they are back in town.
2. Looking for and renting storage spaces can be time consuming. Driving to and from a storage unit requires planning that using a solution like Juujbox can eliminate.
3. Having your items stored offsite gives your Airbnb guest more storage space for extended stays and usually frees up parking space.
4. Minimize expenditure on unneeded storage costs. Even the smallest storage space offered by a self-storage facility is too big for an Airbnb owner's items and often leaves them with unused space. With Juujbox, you only pay for the space you use, leaving your rental with extra storage space for your renters to use.
5. Property owners and managers often need special accommodations. That means pickup and delivery during unusual hours, or the ability to text, call or email us for communication. Juujbox is a family owned business that has a flexibility that larger companies can't provide.
Currently, we are providing coverage to the city of San Diego up through La Jolla and down as far as Chula Vista.
As long as we have written consent, and the items we are storing are marked (or in our storage bins), we can accommodate this.
Yes! We can ship your boxes and storage bins from our storage facility to another location for the cost of ground shipping + a $25 service fee.
We charge you only for the space your items use in our storage facility.
Fixed pricing is provided for the storage bins we have listed on our website.
Want to use your own boxes and bins or store miscellaneous items?
Not a problem.
We can create a custom quote based on the dimensions of the items you're storing.
The fastest way to do this is to send us a picture of the items you'd like to have us store.
There are only two fees we charge:
1. Monthly cost of your storage.
2. Delivery fees.
To keep things simple, we only charge a flat rate delivery fee of $25 when you want your items back. The number of boxes or weight doesn't matter. Pickup is always free.
Juujbox is the ideal storage solution if you're looking to store your personal belongings in a secure location outside of your vacation home. This includes things like:
Juujbox is not your best option if you need to store:
Stuff that will get us both in trouble
Insurance is included at no additional cost.
We ask you not to store valuables and perishable items in our storage facility.
We ask you to give us 24-48 hours for both pickup and delivery of your items.
We are open seven days a week from 7:00 am - 7:00 pm, and availability is dependent on our schedule. We can accommodate after-hours delivery for an additional cost.
No. We currently do not provide moving services and are focusing on providing an excellent storage service.
Yes, as long as we provide service in that area which is currently the metro San Diego area, we can deliver to a different location where the pickup was done.
If you'd like your items delivered elsewhere, we can ship them to you via FedEx, UPS, or USPS.
We would still charge you the delivery fee of $25 for picking the box up and will pass through the shipping costs from the carrier.
Yes! We can deliver partial items back to you upon request.
We have customers that want occasional access to things like sporting gear or holiday decorations.
It's a $25 flat delivery fee for having one, some, or all of your items delivered. Pickup is always free!
We currently use a storage warehouse near Downtown San Diego.
Customers are not allowed to visit the storage facility as we control access to the warehouse and our customer's belongings.